everyone of us have these what we have called kababawan in our life... and i have my own set too...
... and these are my 12 life's simple pleasures :
12. watching tv ( missed doing tv marathon )
11. taho / coffee ( taho - soy beans with matching sago and arnibal.. wooo hooo! i missed that too )
10. good music ( anything that pleases to my ear, jazzy, alternative, lovesongs, pop, ballad, r&b... novelty, lol. )
9. cross stitch ( patterns, treads, needles, cloth, anything that has something to do with that hobby... i just love that. )
8. talk. talk. talk ( not necessarily tsimisan blues, lol... but good quality talk, opinions, sharing ideas, point of views, silly thinkings, weird topics... just about anything and everything )
7. good sleep ( its been hard to get good sleep these days, is it like your sleeping and yet you feel so very tired.. i missed waking up with an instant smile of having a good sleep.sigh )
6. good book / mags / novels ( i just love to read... anything, and right now im trying to explore other reading materials *not the censored ones, lol*.. im reading filipino authors who writes in tagalog.. and i recommend bob ong books.. real good. )
5. movies together with pop-corns and nachos :). ( i just love it... once one a week or twice a week if time permits. )
4. playing with my pamangkins. ( such a bliss.. super! )
3. internet surfing and blog hopping. ( im currently addicted to it ).
2. day offs ( as in a BIG YEHEYYYY!!! )
1. moments spent with love ones. ( blissfulness )... how about you guys what are your kababawan in life?? ;)