3.27.2007
posted by jhenny at Tuesday, March 27, 2007

last week was not so good week for me.. so lazy to do things, so unproductive, been thinking a lot *sigh* ... plus i've got a very heart breaking news..

i wonder why politics exists in companies.. not only here but abroad too.. i always thought politics don't apply on other countries, such as progressive countries.. but i am so wrong..

and now i really feel bad.. it has nothing to do with me personally, i am hurt right now because of a very dear friend..

a friend who's always been there to help me and get me thru all these years with our work related problems.. and now i feel so helpless not even know how can i help him.. :(

for me he's not just a friend, i consider him as my coach, mentor, trainer... my number fan as he said :) , my number one idol ;), my listener, my fun in a day :) my chika buddy as well...

sometimes i just don't understand why some white guys are really such a bunch of @ssholes...



...so sorry to hear that news.

...and i hope things would get better and right and respectful.

...and don't let those stupids do those things to you, you deserved so much more.

...and yes, they are all losers!

 
16 Comments:


At Tue Mar 27, 10:48:00 PM, Blogger tina

politics exists everywhere... -_- rawr

 

At Wed Mar 28, 06:42:00 AM, Blogger Mari

May kasabihan tayo na, "kahit saang gubat may ahas" at ganoon din ang politics. Same pareho. he he

 

At Wed Mar 28, 09:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

hirap talaga ang buhay, kaya sa mga pagkakataon na ma poliika dapat may nakahandang alternatives para di maapektuhan.

 

At Thu Mar 29, 03:51:00 AM, Blogger dodong flores 도동 플로오리스

I'm so sorry for your friend. Yes, I'm also a victim of "politicking" in the job I'm working with and I just ignore it. I showed to my offenders na di nila ako kayang ilaglag...

 

At Thu Mar 29, 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Ang-ang

losers sucks but sometimes i admit that i am such a loser

 

At Fri Mar 30, 02:57:00 AM, Blogger jhenny

hello guys! thanks for dropping by :)

>>tina, yeah its everywhere just can't help to rant sometimes.

>>hi mari, yeah i thought nga ang ahas nasa gubat lang... pati sa city madami na din :P

>>hi iskoo, korek ka dyan.. i was just so pissed off :(.. hey i hope you win at the blog awards :)

>>dodongflores, that's the attitude! :) don't let them down u.

>>ang-ang, welcome to my blog :)

 

At Fri Mar 30, 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Sey

nyc thoughts. like it.

 

At Fri Mar 30, 08:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

masyado na talagang na influence na bulok na sisytema ng gobyerno kaya pati sa iabng aspeto ng buhay natin nagkakaroon na rin ng pulitika tulad ng sa trabaho at iba pa. minsan nga pati simbahan may pulitika na rin.

 

At Fri Mar 30, 10:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ayoko din talaga ng politics. Pag papasok ako sa bagong company I make it clear that that is one I really don't like in a work place. I hope your friend sees through this problems

 

At Sat Mar 31, 09:49:00 AM, Blogger -

hopped from sir dodong...hmmm malapit na election ...kahit saan tlga me politics.hehehe. ganda blog design mo ..i like the time piece.

 

At Sat Mar 31, 05:38:00 PM, Blogger Sidney

I guess there are assholes in every nationality...
(white, yellow or black...)
The best thing is to learn from the experience and move on.

 

At Sun Apr 01, 01:10:00 AM, Blogger jhenny

hello po ulet sa lahat :) and thanks po for visiting :)

>>xei, ello, thanks :)

>>hi cruise, welcome back :) nice to see you blogging again :) yeah, too much politics around us.. and too bad

>>ferdz, my friend is doing ok, and i just hope something better is ahead for him.

>>hi germs, welcome sa blog ko :) re the design its from pannasmontata :)

>>sidney, i agree there are @ssholes everywhere in the world, it just so happen that "some" white guys are the villains in this entry :P lol

 

At Sun Apr 01, 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Dennis Villegas

so sorry to hear your friend's problem. i hope everything's going to be fine...:)

 

At Mon Apr 02, 01:09:00 PM, Blogger jhenny

hi dennis! thanks for dropping by :)

yeah, i think he's ok naman, i was just so furious about what had happened, but i think things would work out fine :)

 

At Wed Apr 04, 04:49:00 PM, Blogger tina

Happy Summerrrr!!! :P hehe

 

At Wed Apr 04, 08:04:00 PM, Blogger jhenny

hi tin! happy summer talaga :)